Nominations for District 127 Leadership Positions (2024-25)
District 127 is inviting nominations from the active members to serve as District Officers for the Toastmasters year 2024-2025.
Nominations for the following positions are invited:
- District Director
- Program Quality Director
- Club Growth Director
- Division Directors (Divisions A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H)
Note: Nomination for Area Director position will be invited separately. Please contact your Area Director for more details.
How to Nominate:
- Fill in the https://www.toastmasters.org/resources/district-leader-nominating-form and forward it to DLC Chair Nelson Menezes, DTM on email (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than Wednesday, 31-January-2024.
- Attach the following documents along with the nomination:
- List of Club/ District Offices held earlier (snapshot from Toastmasters Profile)
- A passport-size photograph (for publishing with the report/district website / social media, if nominated)
Candidates intending to run from the floor shall also undergo the nomination process. Only those candidates who have submitted their nomination and completed the evaluation process conducted by the DLC are eligible to run from the floor at the annual District Council meeting. Those who fail to submit the nomination by 31 January 2024 will not be eligible to run from the floor.
Other Resources (available at Toastmasters website):
- Message from Past Immediate Past International President
- District Nominations Schedule
- District Leader Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Candidate Application Checklist
- Candidate Evaluation Form
- Proxy and Elections
- Candidate Campaign Guidelines
- District Leader Competencies
- Process and Guidelines
- Election Toolkit
- Call for District Candidates
Take your leadership experience to the next level by serving your District. Not only does serving as a District Leader fulfil a requirement on the path to becoming a Distinguished Toastmaster, but it also is a rewarding part of the Toastmasters’ journey.
You may also nominate dedicated leaders known to you who have the potential to take up District Leadership roles. Request all club leaders to cascade this email to every member of your club.
For any further clarifications, feel free to contact DLC Chair.
Nelson Menezes, DTM
District 127 Leadership Chair 2023-2024